Find out if your financial advisor is working for you, or their bank!
- When you’re working with an advisor from a bank, you must understand that the advisor works for the bank first, and you second.
- To ensure that you’re receiving advice that is truly in YOUR best interest, you must understand how your advisor is compensated.
- The investment industry is infamous for making it difficult for clients to really understand what they are paying in fees.
- Hidden fees can put an enormous dent into your retirement savings, especially when compounded over many years.
- We can, and will, help you understand exactly what you are paying and whether your interests are being served before your advisor’s. For a confidential evaluation, contact us using the form below.
- This service is free for investors with portfolios in excess of $500,000. A fee of $250 will apply to those with investment portfolios below that level, however, that fee will be reimbursed should you become a client of Inukshuk Capital Management.